неделя, 22 септември 2019 г.

❀ K.A.R.D — DUMB LITTY

╰─▸ ❝ @_jamxiis is typing...
              12:00 pm, sunday
              september 22st, 2019 


So K.A.R.D came back with a new single called Dumb Litty and to be honest, the pic teasers were actually super lit as well the concept they were going for. I mean greek mythology + Scandinavian? Slay me. But I listened to the song minutes ago and I do have to admit that at least for now it isn't my thing. It's too,, I don't even how to express it. Don't get me wrong, I usually like such hard beats and rap, but this comeback is kind of messy for me. 
The makeup and the outfits though, I give a 10/10 for that cause oh my god it's definitely Jiwoo and BM's era tbh like did you see them in the whole mv, they were glowing.
Overall I may need some time for the song to grow on me and I can enjoy it more. Till then I would rate the comeback as a 6/10. I still do hope for a first win finally tho 💞
@_jamxiis out @ 12:07 pm


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар